The Lamprobe is a multi-dynamic instrument for non-invasive and minimally-invasive, bloodless surgical removal of skin lesions.
Epidermal lesions, within the scope of practice of the Somatologist, can be safely and effectively removed on all skin types with selected probes.
Surgeons, Dermatologists and Doctors specialising in aesthetic medicine ensure extremely effective, minimally-invasive management of superficial to deep dermal lesions, with minimal co-lateral tissue damage and speedy tissue recovery, using the Lamprobe.
The future of skin care is moving away from invasive, burning devices that scar or pigment the skin. Clients and patients expect optimal results in era of advanced technology. The Lamprobe delivers results every time.
Based on radio wave and high frequency technology, the Lamprobe works on the principal of liquids being attracted to heat, released by various sized and shaped probes for the treatment of all types of different lesions. What distinguishes the Lamprobe from other devices, is the delicate yet sophisticated regulated intensity focusing on the lesion alone and not the underlying or surrounding skin.
The variety of probes are used to address all epidermal and dermal lesions.
Current intensity is specifically selected according to:
- Type of lesion
- Size of the lesion
- The site of the lesion within the epidermis or dermis
Treatment protocol is different for epidermal and dermal lesions.
The Lamprobe uses advanced technology for:
- Vaporising epidermal lesions similar to a microwave current
- Liquifying hardened lipids that have formed beneath the skin enabling effective removal
- Drying out sebaceous or fatty lesions
- Thermo-coagulating vascular or blood lesions
There are additional benefits:
- The removal of unwanted hair, irrespective of colour –
- The reduction of lines and wrinkles using radio frequency in collagen induction therapy –
- The treatment and management of acne and problematic skin
One device delivers it all and completes any aesthetic practice.